Who wouldn’t love the soothing music on the ears? Add the singing exploits from a kid and the fanatics, the musical enthrallment grows a biggie.
There’s something different in the way kids perform. Their dedicated full-hearted singing is a dream to look upon. For long such talents remained undiscovered and ignored. However with the trend of reality shows on television, they are multiple platforms where they can showcase their talents.
One such show is the ‘Sa Re Ga Ma Pa L’il Champs’ started as a kid-initiative inspired from the full member series. It has been running for 10 years and has completed 5 seasons to date. Let’s get ourselves acquainted with the winners of the past.
We’d start off with the season 1 in our entry of Sa Re Ga Ma Pa L’il Champ Winners List of All Seasons.
Sa Re Ga Ma Pa L’il Champs Season 1 Winner – Sanchita Bhattacharya (2006)
- Sanchitta Bhattacharya, a female contestant took home the accolade of winner’s title.
- This kid-specific musical show was aired in 2006. The show followed auditions all over the nation where a few were selected for the final rounds.
- It featured acclaimed singers in the form of judges as Bappi Lahiri, Abhijeet and Alka Yagnik.
- Apart from the judges’ verdict, public voting came into place to decide the winners.
Sa Re Ga Ma Pa L’il Champs Season 2 Winner – Anamika Choudhari (2007-08)
- Anamika Choudhari, a native of Assam took home the winners title.
- The show featured the same format as of the first edition. It was judged by Sonu Nigam and Sudesh Wadkar.
- The show featured contestants from over the world, however, no foreigner could make the cut into the finals list.
Sa Re Ga Ma Pa L’il Champs Season 3 Winner – Hemant Brijwasi (2009)
- The popular show came back after a gap of a couple of years.
- Hemant Brijwasi, a resident of Mathura won the accolades, this time,round.
- The show was judged by Abhijeet and Alka Yagnik.
- The format remained same as of the previous editions with public voting and judges’ verdict coming to the fore.
Sa Re Ga Ma Pa L’il Champs Season 4 Winner – Azmat Hussain (2011)
- Azmat Hussain won the winners share on the fourth edition of the show.
- The show featured Javed Ali, Adnan Sami and Kailash Kher as the judges who also acted as the mentor for the children.
- The show was themed as ‘Music ka Gurucool’ which made it immensely popular with the audiences.
Sa Re Ga Ma Pa L’il Champs Season 5 Winner – Gagan Gaonkar (2014-15)
- Thewinner’s title of the fifth edition of the show went to Gagan Gaonkar of Udipi.
- Alka Yagnik, Shaan, and Monali Thakur made up the judging
- The show had one of the highest ranked TRP’s in the whole nation.
That’s all from us on the Sa Re Ga Ma Pa L’il Champs winners list. It has been an effective platform for children to showcase their musical endeavors. We hope the show may continue on for a long time. Certainly the kids are better off polishing and honing their skills through these platforms.
If you liked this post can share your thought in below comment box and don’t forget to read about Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Winners List of All Seasons.