IPL 2016 Prize Money – We all know that IPL 2016 Season 9 on its way and each and every team is giving their 100% to won the title of IPL 2016 Winner as well as the prize money of Rs. 20 crore ($ 3 million) yes, that’s right the winning of ipl team will get cash prize of Rs. 20 crore and runner up team will get Rs. 11 Crore ($1.5 million).
The total cash prize value of IPL 2016 is around Rs. 47 crore ($7 million) and this prize money will be distributed in 4 teams as follows.
Indian Premier League (IPL) 2016 Prize Money Distribution Detail
- Prize Money for IPL 2016 Winner Team – INR 20 Crore ($3 Million)
- Prize Money for IPL 2016 Runner Up Team – INR 11 Crore ($1.5 Million)
- Prize Money for IPL 2016 3rd Place Team – INR 7.5 Crore ($900,000)
- Prize Money for IPL 2016 4th Place Team – INR 7.5 Crore ($900,000)
Only first 4 teams who qualify for the play off won the cash prize while the team who could not qualify for the play off will not get any prize.
As per the BCCI / IPL conditions any prize money will be shared equally between the franchise and its player’s 50%-50% ratio. For example if a team won the IPL they will get cash prize of Rs. 20 Crore it will split equally Rs. 10 crore to franchise and Rs. 10 Crore to distributed equally among players.
Don’t forget to see the team squad of all teams here “IPL 2016 Team Squads” & “IPL 2016 Complete List of Sold Players” & All Seasons IPL Winners List
More from my site
- IPL 9 2016 Winner Team Name, Date, Venue, Image, Team Squad with Score Board
- List of IPL Winners & Runner Up Team of All Seasons 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9
- IPL 2010 Season 3 Winner Team Chennai Super Kings & Runner Up Team Detail Match Information
- Which IPL Team Won Today, Yesterday IPL Final Match 2016 Season 9
- IPL 2011 Season 4 Winner Team Chennai Super Kings with Complete Match Information
- IPL 2012 Season 5 Winner Team Kolkata Knight Riders with Complete Match Information
- IPL 2013 Season 6 Winner Team Mumbai Indians with Complete Match Information
- IPL Winners List of All Season 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 with Images