Welcome to MasterChef Italy Winners List of All Seasons: MasterChef Italy is one of the most popular competitive cooking reality tv show in Italy and got immense popularity from all over Italy. The show is based on the original Birtish MasterChef which is produced by Colosceum Media Pvt. Ltd. The Initial rounds of the show is consist a huge number of contestants from across Italy individually auditioning by presenting their dish before the judges.
The MasterChef Italy has completed 4 successful seasons so far and is all set for its season 5 which will be aired soon on TV and here on this page we are going to provide you detail information about the MasterChef Italia Winners of all seasons with their images.
The first season of MasterChef Italy was aired on September 21, 2011. The detail information with image of MasterChef Winner is given below. So have glance on MasterChef Italy winners List of All Seasons 1,2,3,4.
MasterChef Italy (Italia) Season 1 Winner: Spyros Theodoridis (2011)
The MasterChef Italy has already have 4 seasons aired on the national television screens of Italy. The first season was premiered on September 21, 2011 and the finale episode was aired on December 7, 2011. The winner of MasterChef Italy season 1 was Spyros Theodoridis.
MasterChef Italy (Italia) Season 2 Winner: Tiziana Stefanelli (2013)
The season 2 started on December 13, 2012 and it ended on February 21, 2013. The declared winner of this season was Tiziana Stefanelli.
MasterChef Italy (Italia) Season 3 Winner: Francesco Federico Ferrero (2014)
The 3rd season of MasterChef Italy was aired on December 19, 2013 up to March 6, 2014. The MasterChef title of this season was clinched by Francesco Federico Ferrero.
MasterChef Italy (Italia) Season 4 Winner: Stefano Callegaro (2015)
The 4th season started on December 18, 2014 and it ended on March 5, 2015. The winner was Stefano Callegaro, real estate agent, who was awarded a check for € 100,000 and the opportunity to publish his first book of recipes.
The amazing set of judges in MasterChef Italy includes Carlo Cracco, Joe Bastianich, and Bruno Barbieri.
Junior MasterChef Italy Winners List of All Seasons
- Junior MasterChef Italia Season 1 Winner: Emanuela Tabasso (2014)
- Junior MasterChef ItaliaSeason 2 Winner: Andrea Picchione (2015)
- Junior MasterChef Italia Season 3 Winner: Nicholas Momesso (2016)
The judges for the Junior MasterChef Italy were Alessandro Borghese, Lidia Bastianich, and Bruno Barbieri.
Hope you like this piece of information if we missed anything or you have any query or suggestions please let us know via your feedback in below comment box.
Don’t forget to see Masterchef winners list country wise via below table just click on the country name and see the list of Masterchef winners of that country.
More from my site
- Junior MasterChef Italy (Italia) Winners List of All Seasons / Series 1,2,3
- MasterChef Finland Winners List of All Seasons / Series 1,2,3,4
- MasterChef Poland Winners List of All Seasons / Series 1,2,3,4
- MasterChef SOUTH KOREA Winners List of All Seasons / Series 1,2,3,4
- MasterChef Denmark Winners List of All Seasons / Series 1,2,3,4
- MasterChef SPAIN Winners List of All Seasons / Series 1,2,3,4
- MasterChef UKRAINE (МастерШеф Украина) Winners List of All Seasons / Series 1,2,3,4,5,6
- MasterChef ROMANIA Winners List of All Seasons / Series 1,2,3,4,5